Authors / Research Scholars Guideline
Submission of articles
Authors/Research Scholars are invited to upload the papers. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this journal. Paper must be in the given format.
Benefits of publishing with us
Fast review process
Open-access & e-journal
Free-flow of the information is necessary in this world. Open-access leads to more citation and hence more acknowledgment for our respected authors.
Critical and positive peer-review
Publication of your paper under ISSN No. 2455-4642 (online)
Authors/ Research Scholars are also instructed to submit the copyright transfer form once the article is accepted for publication, without which the articles will not be processed. Author has to download the copyright form; duly fill it up, sign and send a scanned copy of the same to [email protected]
Peer Review Process
IDEES – International Multidisciplinary Research Journal accepts the article OR Research paper based on the following peer review process.
- Submitted article by the authors / Research Scholars is received by the editor
- The editor verifies relevance of the article to the journal’s policy for publishing such article i.e. whether the article satisfies the need and technical standard of the journal
- The editor sends the article to the selected reviewers. The reviewers have the power to select and reject the paper.
- The review results received from the reviewers are compiled.
- The results are corresponded to the author/ Research Scholars and he is asked to respond to the comments raised by the reviewers.
- If the editor/Reviewers is satisfied by the responses of the author/ Research Scholars, accepted for publication or a rejection letter is sent if not accepted.
- The corresponding author/ Research Scholars is required to respond in due time and clarify ambiguities if any.
- If the paper is accepted, the author is asking to pay the publication charges